Advice and answers from the Docketwise Team
Turn your Microsoft Work and other documents into Automated Templates
Create a Document
- Create a new document in Word, Google Docs, Apple's Pages or any other word processor
- Insert our merge tags where ever you want your client's information to be inserted. For example, if you want your client's full name to be inserted into the document, use the merge tag #full_name#. Here's a complete list of available merge tags.
- Save your document as a .docx file
- From your dashboard, navigate to Account Settings by clicking the cog icon in the bottom right corner
- Select "Automated Templates"
- On the next page, give your template a name and upload your .docx file
- From your dashboard, select "Create New" and then "Template"
- Indicate your Client (required), Matter (optional) and Template (required)
Updated: 5 months
More questions about this topic? Email us at email@example.com