Advice and answers from the Docketwise Team
Billing Clients on Docketwise
Share invoices for services and expenses with your clients.
- Click "Create New" and select Invoice
- In the New Invoice form, assign a client and a matter to your invoice and click "Create Invoice"
- Once you are inside the Invoice Builder, you can add charges for services and expenses to your invoice and share it by printing or emailing it to your client with reminders to pay
- Payment Type: This is either a direct payment (e.g. cash, check, credit card) or a Trust Transfer
- Destination Account: Any operating account that you have added to Docketwise. You can manage Trust and Operating Accounts from your Account Settings
- Payment Date
- Payment Amount
- Description (optional)
For a fuller understanding of billing clients in Docketwise, please watch the following short video and read the following articles:
Updated: 9 months
More questions about this topic? Email us at email@example.com